- Detail Images
Snowcapped mountains call for chill-proof gloves
Enjoying the pristine snow and wilderness of Montana can be tough when you're frost-bitten, so be sure to bring along the North Face Montana Gore-Tex SG mitten to help keep the chill away from your digits from the break of dawn to last chair. A whopping 250 grams of Heatseeker insulation wrap around the back of your paw, paired with 150-grams on the palm, to keep you super warm in frigid conditions without impeding on your dexterity, and a Gore-Tex liner seals the deal with waterproof insulation that wicks away sweat to keep you dry while you bootpack up ridge lines to drop into untouched bowls or pristine powder.
Ensuring consistent comfort, the North Face constructs the Montana mitt from the inside out, with their women-specific 5-dimensional fit. Radiametric Articulation sets the glove at your hand's natural position for all-day comfort. A short gauntlet seals out the snow without getting in the way, and a removable Wrist Oven Leash leaves room for a hand-warmer pack when the temps really start to drop.
- Insanely insulated mittens for keeping your paws warm
- Women's specific 5-dimensional fit ensures comfort
- DryVent shell repels water and wind
- Radiametric Articulation keeps hands in relaxed position
- Lofty Heatseeker insulation keeps you toasty inside
- Removable WristOven pairs with a handwarmer for warmth