- Detail Images
Explore Your Own Backyard.
After years of hearing the hype surrounding a few of the popular hikes in your area, you've decided to brave the crowds and give them a try. Before you hit the trail, fill your hydration pack, slather on the sunscreen, and lace up The North Face Men's Litewave Fastpack Waterproof Shoe for a great day on the trail. Ideal for day hikes, this lightweight hiker features a low profile and is made from a closed mesh to protect your feet from debris without sacrificing breathability. A waterproof, breathable bootie shields your feet from wet conditions you might encounter on the trail, while cushioning underfoot keeps your feet happy mile after mile. The Litewave is finished with a rugged sole that provides a biting edge on shifting terrain.
- A lightweight, supporting hiking shoe ideal for day hikes
- Closed mesh upper for protection and cool comfort
- HydroSeal bootie provides waterproof, breathable protection
- OrthoLite footbed offers comfort that lasts mile after mile
- Compression-molded EVA midsole is soft and responsive
- UltrATAC sole with a stair-step inspired lug for grip
- Q & A
I like these shoes
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
Really confortable, of course they are for running. But some times I use them for a normal day.
Best shoes ever!
I absolutely love these shoes!!! Theyâre the most comfortable shoe out of the box!!! I would highly recommend these!!!