At The Speed Of Light.
From squats to power lunges, The North Face Women's Litewave Ampere II Training Shoe provides quick energy return and an unencumbered feel. The mesh construction provides ample breathability, while the TPU overlays enhance overall torsional and structural support. A texturized toe cap doubles down on protection, and the Cradle technology assures heel stabilization to help minimize the risk of injury. The compression-molded, single-density midsole is complemented by a TPU plate for quick energy return, stability, and a dynamic feel. Not to mention, the UltrATAC oustole wraps around the medial and lateral parts of your foot to assure ample traction when making quick transitions.
- Enhance your fitness training with this shoe
- Mesh upper with TPU overlays offer breathability
- Texturized toe cap enhances protection
- Cradle technology provides heel stabilization
- Midsole is complemented by TPU plate for energy return
- Outsole provides traction on variable surfaces