Fill it up and hit the road.
Whether it's a mandatory lecture or a day at the beach calling, you need a convenient day pack that can carry what you need it to. The North Face 23L Lineage Ruck wants to be that bag. Compact enough for a quick and easy carry, but with enough storage for a day's worth of belongings, this bag will easily step in as your go-to for day-long adventures. The North Face designed this bag with comfort in mind, giving it more flexible shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel, and a breathable lumbar panel that has your bag for long walks around campus or hikes to secret swimming holes. A laptop sleeve in the main compartment keeps your computer or tablet safely in place when missed alarms leave you sprinting to class or your ride to the trailhead.
- Compact day pack for trips to the mountains and campus convenience
- Flexible yoke and breathable back panels offer comfort on long hikes
- Laptop sleeve ensures your devices stay in place while traveling
- Top cinch provides easy and convenient access
- Internal and external pockets on top flap give added storage
- Front webbing lash points allow for convenient gear attachment