As Ready As She Is.
It took all afternoon, but she finally persuaded you to wake up at 5am to tackle the Presidential Traverse. The weather’s looking great, too, so it’s an easy call to toss her the warm, comfy, and rugged North Face Girls’ Kickin It Hooded Jacket before you leave the trailhead. It’ll handle the chill of the forested start, the stiff breezes on the summits, and even the surprising sunshine without limiting her mobility in the slightest.
- She’ll take this midweight fleece on all the tough hikes she’s been eyeing
- Smooth fleece keeps kiddos warm and won’t get easily shredded
- Overlay on hood, chest, and shoulders fights abrasion
- Thumb loops on the cuffs make sure her wrists don’t get cold
- UPF 50 protection stops the mountain sun from roasting her skin