Run Like A Bull.
Like a bull paws at the ground in anticipation of charging an unsuspecting invader of its pen, you tromp over dusty trails in The North Face Women's Kick Up Dust Shorts as though you were on a mission from the bull itself. Built for high-output trail or road running, the Kick Up Dust Shorts feature a quick-drying and moisture-wicking fabric, while the built-in liner provides comfort and convenience. A zippered pocket keeps small items like car keys or doggy-doo bag close at hand, and the gusseted crotch helps you maintain mobility, so you're able to run like an angry bull.
- Stay light and mobile when you run with these shorts
- FlashDry fabric is breezy and wicks away moisture
- Built-in liner wicks moisture and is quick to dry
- Zippered pocket keeps small items close
- Q & A
Does the job
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
These are simple, comfortable running shorts. They do have a built-in liner which I always appreciate, especially in shorter running shorts. My only complaint is that they fell a tad short in the inner thigh, and do ride up a bit on longer runs.