Warmth where it counts.
Zip-up warmth where it counts this winter with The North Face Women’s International Collection Nuptse Jacket. Whether you’re ringing a cowbell on the opposite side of the fence of your favorite slalom skier as they race down the hill or marveling over the height of an ice skater’s triple axel jump from the stands of the ice skating rink, this down-filled jacket packs enough insulating power to help keep you warm.
The fabric even boasts a water-repellent finish in case the snow starts to fall while you’re watching fearless snowboarders drop into a superpipe. And when you’re flying home after weeks of athletes competing for a chance at a gold medal, you can stow the entire jacket into the internal chest pocket for a more packable size.
- An insulated jacket for cheering on international winter athletes
- Durable fabric has a water-repellent finish for snow protection
- Overlay over shoulders and hood add bold contrasting detail
- Natural down insulation provides warmth and breathability
- Soft lining in the collar prevents skin irritation on the neck
- Jacket stows inside internal zippered chest pocket when packing
- Zippered pockets offer secure storage and a cozy place for hands
- Commemorative patch adds patriotic detail