Dome Away From Dome.
The fish are jumping, the hammocks are set up, and the only thing that’s left is to choose the perfect lakeside spot to pitch The Northface Homestead Domey 3 Three-Person Three-Season Tent. Getting the Domey set up and your sleeping situation dialed should take about three minutes, though, because the Domey’s super-simply single-wall design means you don’t even have to mess with a fly, and the three doors let everyone lay out pads and sleeping bags at the same time.Although the Domey doesn’t feature a traditional fly, it does have a partial covering that seals up the airy mesh skylight and zip-up panels to cover the doors if it rains. The included Tentertainment center lets the crew enjoy a movie if the weather’s not cooperating, and The North Face’s top-secret SudStakes pull double duty as tent stakes and bottle openers, because it’s important to stay well-hydrated while you’re pitching camp.
- A spacious car-camping shelter that’s fun and easy to use
- Waterproof single wall design is waterproof and easy to set up
- Three doors offer easy access to everyone
- Mesh skylight comes with a small fly for rain protection
- Tentertainment center keeps things fun when the weather isn’t
- SudStakes double as bottle openers
- Duffel-style stuffsack makes the Domey easy to pack up
- Q & A
Honestly where would you rather be
Make your own mini festival
Don't forget your lights!
Get Out There
Maybe your like me, a bit weird, maybe kind of different. So I love anything that is unique. I've grown up outside in Idaho pretty much my entire life. I've spent more time in a tent than most people I know!
I've been working at creating my ultimate glamping set up and I am so close! This tent really makes me feel like I can bring my hippy heaven anywhere!
I mean, you want this tent.
What are the length of the base from one wall to the parallel wall across from it?