Why We Like The Hikesteller FUTURELIGHT Parka
For ultimate protection on rainy-day hikes and atop gusty ridgelines, we zip up The North Face Hikesteller FUTURELIGHT Parka. The three-layer barrier keeps water out while still remaining breathable and light, so we don't get all muggy underneath. As the trail steepens the closer we get to the summit, we pull up the bottom of the two-way zipper to dump a little excess heat, so we can stay cool while we keep pace.
- Rain and wind parka for wet-weather day hikes and urban explorations
- Completely waterproof and windproof material for ultimate protection
- Cinchable hood with structured brim provides optimal headcover
- Adjustable cuffs keep rain from finding a way in
- Zippered hand pockets and internal chest pocket secure valuables
- Slim design with cinch waist provides a flattering, low-bulk fit
- Item #TNFZA8I
- [membrane/laminate] Futurelight (3-layer) [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester [lining] 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 internal zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.