- Detail Images
One More Time.
It doesn't matter how many times you've climbed the peak, between the technical ascent and the breathtaking views from the top, it remains your all-time favorite. Especially when you're trekking with the comfort and protection of The North Face Men's Hiker XD Pants. Constructed from a stretch woven fabric, these pants stand up to the rigors of the trail while giving you the freedom to reach the summit. A partially elasticated waist with internal drawcord keeps the pant comfortably on your hips so you can focus on the journey.
- Reach new heights with these hiking pants
- Stretch woven fabric offers durability and unhindered mobility
- Durable water-repellent finish provides extra weather protection
- Adjustable internal drawcord with partially elasticated waist
- Internal hem bungee cord for adjustable leg opening
- Standard straight fit
- Q & A
Wore it, then immediate bought another.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Yes it’s that great. Absolutely comfortable and looks fantastic. Can pass for casual wear (w/polo T and you’re all good). Bought 2 different colors. Well worth it. Well made too. Slay the dragon at the gym or crunch numbers in your open cubicle at your early 2000’s loft work area killing pumpkin spice lattes. Go easy like Lionel Richie or kick it hard like Lionel Messi, these pants will roll with you until it smells like Killer Croc man a$$ and you finally have to wash it. Should line dry it, ‘cuz it’ll kick your dryer’s ass. Oh, Chuck Norris ain’t got nuthin ‘ on Bruce Lee.