Enjoy the comfort and protection of The North Face Men's FuseForm Progressor Fleece Jacket when you're scaling big walls or hanging out at your favorite bouldering spot with the crew. Featuring a body-mapped construction, this fleece seamlessly blends thicker and more durable fabric with lighter, lower-density fibers to balance warmth and breathability during stop-and-go activities.
- Climb in comfort with this technical fleece jacket
- Fleece construction with stretch and an engineered back
- FuseForm construction reduces weight and offers body-mapping comfort
- Zippered pockets keeps essentials secure
- Slim fit with a longer cut designed for vertical movement
- Q & A
Wish it was better
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
When I saw this fleece, I had to have it. I wanted a decent fleece for camping and hiking in the cold/wet Northeast. It arrived promptly from Backcountry as all things do and I immediately tried it on. Here's why I only rated it 2 stars:
1) The collar is floppy (this may seem petty, but for the price I would have expected a little sturdier collar if it wasn't zipped up all the way.
2) The material, per Northface and the only reviews I have found, is supposed to stop the wind chill on a cool day and raind should "bead-up and roll off". I went outside where it was cool, windy and raining (the "best" conditions to try the fleece out in) and it did not do any of those things. I either received a product that snuck through the cracks of QC or those are some paid reviews.
Needless to say, I have returned the item. That is why the product received 2 stars instead of 1. Backcountry's customer service is awesome!