Your mountain town uniform gets an upgrade.
The North Face's Men's Fort Point Flannel Shirt is a step up from your average ski bum uniform thanks to a reversible design, light insulation, and a water-resistant shell. Wear it under your shell when you need a little extra warmth on the hill or rock it on its own when you're ripping corn in the spring.
- An insulated flannel to wear on and off the slopes
- Water-resistant shell fights off light weather
- Thermoliner 1 insulation provides low-bulk warmth
- Reversible design lets you switch up your look
- Regular fit can be worn over a baselayer