- Detail Images
Don't leave home without it.
Unexpected storms in the city won't ruin your commute when you're rocking The North Face Women's Folding Travel Jacket. Lightweight and easily packable, the Folding Travel jacket boasts a tough polyester fabric with just a touch of stretch for easy movement, with a waterproof, breathable 2-layer DryVent membrane shielding you from rain, sleet, and snow.
To really batten down the hatches, pull over the hood and cinch it down with the adjustable hidden cord locks. Then, the vented back helps keep air circulating so you don't get bogged down with sweat on warmer days. And when the nasty weather finally abates, its on-seam folding design with snap tabs makes for extremely easy packing in your bag when you're on the move.
- Versatile, lightweight jacket for on-the-move protection
- Waterproof, breathable membrane defends you from the weather
- Regular fit has room for layers
- Ventilated back adds breathability
- Folding design makes for insanely easy packing
- Adjustable hood and hem adds protection against the elements
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xs
I gave this as a present and this is what they had to say...
The jacket fit perfectly as described. It's light weight and not too warm, but still keeps me dry. Lightly lined. The fit is a bit feminine with the elastic in the waist. The pattern is trendy and sporty. Overall I love the jacket and would definitely buy again.