- Detail Images
Take flight, rain or shine.
How does one stay dry while running, not only from outside weather, but also from your own traitorous sweat glands? The North Face has an answer, and it comes in the shape of the Flight Series Fuse Jacket. This lightweight jacket features water- and wind-resistant protection when you're hitting the trail or the streets in less-than-perfect weather, and it's also equipped with a perforated membrane in key zones—think side panels, underarms, and a strip along the back—in order for your body to dump all the hard work you've mustered. An adjustable hood can be lifted when your head's getting wet, while 360-degree reflective hits keep you visible if you head out early or stay out past sunset.
- Lightweight running jacket for getting out in the rain
- DryVent membrane keeps the weather on the outside
- Engineered ventilation lets excess body heat escape
- Adjustable hood and hem for locking out spring showers
- 360-degree reflectivity keeps you visible during evening runs
- Regular fit for easy movement when you're on the go