Dryzzle Hooded Jacket
When angry skies send all of the other hikers dashing for cover, pull The North Face Men's Dryzzle Jacket out of your pack and keep your steady pace going. With a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex membrane, the Dryzzle isn't afraid of downpours or gusty summits, and its Paclite distinction means it's significantly lighter than other rain jackets. Stuff the ultralight Dryzzle into your pack ahead of a weekend camping trip, day hike, or week-long backpacking trek and you're likely to forget you're even carrying it—until you need to put it on, of course.
- Stay dry when it rains on your hiking parade in this rain jacket
- Waterproof, windproof membrane shields you from the elements
- Relaxed fit layers easily over midlayers or casual duds
- Breathable underarm vents ward off clamminess
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs let you customize fit
- Zippered pockets keep your trail mix and phone dry
- Item #TNF02ZW
- [solid] 50D GORE-TEX Paclite (2-layer) [heather] 75D GORE-TEX Paclite (2-layer)
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered media
- underarm zippered
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking & camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 23 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.