Why We Like The Campshire Shirt
Sure, we love the rugged style of The North Face Campshire Shirt and how it makes us look like we're ready to chop firewood at the drop of a hat. But what really won us over is the plush warmth of its Sherpa fleece lining, which makes actually heading out into the cold to accomplish said chopping chore far more enjoyable.
- Substantial button-up flannel for fall and winter wear
- Insulating fleece lining add serious warmth and comfort
- Regular fit makes it easy to layer underneath
- Hidden hand pockets give your digits a place to stay warm
- Item #TNFZACO
- [face fabric] 100% cotton, [lining] Sherpa fleece
- High Point Shoulder
- 1 chest, 2 handwarmer
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.