- Detail Images
Crank up the style.
If you wore tutus and rain boots to preschool, mixed every wild pattern and color you could in high school, and you won't settle for anything less than unique when it comes to a functional raincoat, The North Face Women's Berrien Jacket is for you. This makeover of TNF's classic 2.5-layer waterproof, windproof, and breathable jacket features the same durable DryVent fabric as its sisters, but features unique prints to brighten up your gray and drizzly days. The adjustable snap cuffs, fixed hood, and double center front stormflaps seal nasty weather out, keeping you dry and stylin' wherever life takes you.
- A classic year-round rain jacket with unique style
- Waterproof, breathable, and fully-sealed DryVent fabric
- Windproof and waterproof for stormy and soggy days
- Relaxed fit layers well with fuzzy fleeces
- Adjustable snap cuffs and fixed hood for added protection
- Q & A
This might be a durable wind proof rain proof jacket.. to some.. but I don't see it /feel it.. absolutely nothing to it.. I'm a big time fisher and I feel like if I slipped on a rock and braced myself with my arm.. this jacket would rip in an instant.. very nice looking but not for me.. durable rain proof/wind proof and.. a little thicker would be better