- Detail Images
For When Arctic Conditions Hit Home.
When just walking a few blocks to the coffee shop feels like an arctic expedition, slide on The North Face Women's Arctic Down Parka II to warm your bones. Its HyVent 2L fabric is waterproof and breathable so you stay dry and comfortable while you stroll through snowy storms, and the lightweight 550-fill down insulation keeps you toasty in the dead of winter. A regular fit with a knee-length parka cut and an insulated hood keeps you warm from your knees to your ears. The adjustable hood lets you cinch it down when the winds really start to blow, and it's also removable for easy adaptability when the sun comes out. An internal media pocket and cord guide let you enjoy your tunes while you explore the city.
- Lightweight down parka for warmth in frigid temps
- Waterproof, breathable 2L fabric keeps you comfortably dry
- Regular fit provides room for easy layering
- Internal media pocket for phone storage
- Adjustable, removable faux fur hood adds versatile style