- Detail Images
Let your old man show you how it's done.
Whether you are navigating through a treeline or hopping around moguls, The North Face's Anonym Pant is a great skiing pant for everyday resort skiers. Equipped with two-way stretch GoreTex 2L you get optimal waterproof protection on snow days from Colorado to Utah and solid flexibility for forgiving comfort on and off the chairlift. This pant uses The North Face's Chimney Venting technology that works to improve airflow for enhanced breathability so you don't overheat when teaching your son how to ski in powder. And the suspenders will come in handy on those occasional powder days to help keep your pants tucked in and the snow out. The StretchVent gaiters replace zippers for a tighter hug on your boots and the slim fit creates a bulk-free fit for a sleek professional mountain presence.
- Durable ski pant for winter enthusiasts
- GoreTex 2-layer shell is fully waterproof against snow
- Stretch material gives you flexibility jumping through moguls
- Chimney Venting technology improves airflow for breathability
- Suspenders help keep your pants up and snow out
- Adjustable waist conveniently adjusts with layers
- StretchVent gaiters give room for your boots
- Slim Fit keeps you agile through the trees
- Q & A
Nice snow pants for skiing
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
I love the style and fit of these pants. The suspenders keep them in place all day long even when falling. The venting is great on the inner thighs, and blocks the snow coming in, but if you get really hot you may want bigger vents. I love the fit, very natural and not too tight or too baggy. Would definitely recommend them. Kept me warm and dry all day on the slopes.