- Detail Images
Ski season through shoulder season.
If you are looking for a stylish lightweight jacket that you can wear throughout winter, and a rain jacket for spring storms, and a skiing jacket that's reliable for knee-deep pow days, then you are looking for the three-in-one Alligare Thermoball Triclimate Hooded Jacket by The North Face. Ready for any weather or occasion this jacket is made with waterproof two-layer Gore-Tex that can withstand rain and snow, and a bomber-style insulated detachable liner that can either be worn solo on the streets or zipped in for frigid days on the mountain. The ThermoBall liner is made with PrimaLoft synthetic insulation that retain warmth when exposed to moisture, making the jacket a reliable insulator in snowy conditions.
- Three-in-one winter jacket for streets and slopes
- Gore-Tex gives superior waterproofing for snow or rain
- Detachable synthetic insulated liner for only when you need
- Helmet-compatible and adjustable hood protects you from cold
- Powder skirt and zip-in integration for deep powder days
- Multiple pockets organize goggles from media and keys
- Bomber-style liner looks good worn without the shell