Why We Like The Aconcagua 2 Hooded Jacket
The North Face's first Aconcagua already impressed us with lofty warmth worthy of yurt trips and winter walks through ski towns at night. Now back with even greater protection, the Men's Aconcagua 2 Hooded Jacket brings windproofing into the equation so you can stay our when the winds pick up. It still has the lofty down insulation mixed with synthetic insulation in key areas that would usually get damp in a snowstorm, as well as a DWR treatment to help shed moisture. The only difference is The North Face's WindWall shell for added windproofing.
- Insulated jacket designed for hut trips and winter casual
- WindWall shell ensures windproof, water-resistant protection
- Lofty down stuffing keeps you warm on chilly nights out
- Synthetic insulation placed in spots prone to get wet
- Elastic cuffs keep the icy breeze from sneaking up your sleeves
- Regular fit lets you wear it over your favorite wool sweater
- Item #TNFZAB5
- [membrane/laminate] WindWall [face fabric] 100% recycled polyester, DWR
- 550-fill down [hood, yoke, underarms, pockets] 200g Heatseeker Eco (70% post-consumer recycled)
- Center Back Length
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
3 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.