Finally a sandal that can keep up with him.
You know your little rugrat is going to spend his fair share of time playing in the river this summer, so make sure he does so in comfort and security with the Teva Toddler Boys' Hurricane 2 Sandals. From the durable nylon webbing upper to the EVA foam midsole, everything about these sandals is designed for all-day comfort. In addition to being comfortable, the Durabrasion rubber soles provide reliable slip-free traction, while the Microban zinc-based antimicrobial treatment means his sandals won't stink, even if everything else does. A simple hook-and-loop closure lets him adjust things to his comfort throughout the day.
- High-performance summer sandal for days hiking and splashing in creeks
- Nylon upper with hook-and-loop straps offers comfy, locked-in fit
- EVA footbed comforts his feet when walking over rocky ground
- Anti-microbial treatment keeps funky odors at bay
- Durabrasion rubber outsole grips slick, wet terrain
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I bought this shoe for my 18 month old son (purchased the size 5, and it's a little big but still works). I cannot recommend these shoes enough. They are comfortable and stay on his feet (unlike the flip flop situation he had previously), and they are perfect for the pool/splash pad. Plus, the kid loves them and it's hysterical to see how happy they make him. I may have to get them in both colors.