Zero G Team Boot - 2023 - Kids'
Why We Like The Tecnica Zero G Team Boot
We like the Technica Zero G Team Boot because it offers versatility that matches our skiing interests. In the backcountry, this ski uses a Double Blocking Mobility Cuff to help us stride comfortably. On the way down, both inbounds and out, the 100 flex teams up with a 99mm last to drive power to our edges and provide us with effortless control.
- Versatile and reliable boot for daily skiing adventures
- 100 flex drives power and offers reliable forgiveness
- 99mm last balances all-day comfort with a slop-free feel
- Walk mode lever locks you in reliably to the up or down
- C.A.S. liner traps heat and locks your heel in place
- Vibram rubber soles provide traction on rocky ridges
- Item #TECR07E