- Detail Images
Where the bison roam.
There's a tiny glimmer of hope that a herd will accept you as one of their own, but until then it's best to keep your campsite at a safe distance. The best part about all the bison in your wannabe family is that they're never in the same place twice. You try to live by that motto and never take the Tatonka Women's Bison 60+10 Backpack to the same site. This backpack makes it easy to follow your herd every weekend, and it can even handle a third day in case the herd found an especially beautiful spot that weekend.
- Comfortable backpack built for two or three day treks
- Women-specific X1 carry system balances support with comfort
- Capacity adjusts and compresses to store more or less gear
- Compartments for sleeping bags, first aid, and hydration reservoirs
- Weather guard with two drawstrings under top lid