Whether you're exploring the backcountry by foot or by ski, the Swix Women's Voss Softshell Pants ensure you don't leave your legs exposed to the elements. Made from lightweight softshell material, these pants resist moisture while maintaining a high level of breathability and stretch when you're on the move. Stretch panels at the back of the leg and articulated knees provide increased range of motion. When things start to heat up, unzip the side zippers to help regulate temperature. An adjustable hem lets you lock out water so your socks stay dry, and the zippered pockets keep your essentials secure.
- A technical pant for exploring the backcountry
- Softshell fabric offers waterproof protection
- Stretch panels for increased range of motion and breathability
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees give you the freedom to move
- Side zippers provide ventilation
- Adjustable hem for customized wear
- Q & A
Not fully soft shell
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Medium
My girlfriend ordered these pants. She loved the look. When trying them on, we discovered that only the front of the pants is softshell material. The back of the pants is a synthetic material that seemed like it would get wet if she sat down for any length of time in the snow/ice on a glacier. She returned them right away. Not practical for a mountaineering/skiing application.