Extra layer goes a long way.
Sometimes your Nordic leggings don't quite cut through the chill inhabiting the cross country track. The Swix Women's Menali Quilted Skirt adds a touch of bulk-free insulation to help you stay warm as you work out. The insulated front keeps warm while the softshell back stretches and breathes to keep you comfy when you work up a sweat, and Swix lined the entire short in microfleece for extra warmth, moisture management, and quick-drying comfort.
- Insulated skirt pairs well with tights for cross country
- Needle-punched insulation reduces bulk for easy layering
- Microfleece lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Softshell back breathes and stretches for performance-oriented comfort
- Q & A
cute but not for me
- Size Bought: xl
i wanted to love this - it is perfect for covering the bum on chilly hikes when you are wearing leggings, and zips on both legs for freedom of movement. it fits at my true waist but is not cut for curves - i've got about 14 inch difference between waist and hips/arse, largely due to my ample booty (i've always said walking was good for that). so the skirt buckles just a bit at my lower back, just enough that it's not for me. a wee bit more stretch in the side or a little give in the quilting and it'd have been a keeper.
Hello, What's the overall skirt length? Thanks!
Rosanna, the outseam of a Medium will measure at 16.25in - Ben from the content team
|Body Length||63 - 64.2in
(160 - 163cm)
|64.6 - 65.7in
(164 - 167cm)
|66.1 - 67.3in
(168 - 171cm)
|67.7 - 68.9in
(172 - 175cm)
|69.3 - 70.5in
(176 - 179cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.