Leather gloves last.
You'll see skiers wearing new ski gloves every season, but those who ride with leather gloves generally never have to get a new pair—unless you leave them on top of your car as you drive away from the ski resort; it happens more often than you'd like to admit. The Swany X-Clusive Glove's leather shell keeps all the insulation, moisture-wicking lining, and wateproof insert intact for seasons of skiing in cold, powdery conditions. There's a pocket at the back-of-hand to store handwarmers on the coldest ski days.
- Leather ski glove assures rugged protection from winter's elements
- Dryfinger II waterproof, breathable insert is essential for powder
- Tri-plex insulation system ensures winter-worthy warmth
- Pre-curved construction allows anatomical comfort
- Utility heat pocket stores handwarmers