A techy ticker for your ticker.
It isn't the included Suunto Smart Sensor or mobile connectivity that make the Ambit3 Run Heart Monitor one of the most technological sport watches out there; it's the combination of GPS, speed, pace, distance, and altitude calculations that ready you for any training session whether you're running, cycling, swimming, or mountaineering. The GPS features waypoint and visual route navigation, track back, route planning, and track logging via Suunto's Movescount app.
Suunto's Movescount app also helps you train how you want to by connecting the Ambit3 to your smartphone, with a workout planner, fitness testing, and an interval workout voice guidance. Smartphone connectivity also lets you see calls, messages, and push notifications. Suunto's Smart Sensor heart rate monitor strap records your ticker even when you're swimming, and it includes a calorie counter, recovery time, heart rate zones, and heart rate limits. The watch also features Suunto's FusedSpeed running pace, a chronograph, lap counter, LED backlighting, and a rechargeable battery that lasts for 14 days.
- GPS satellite with waypoint, route, and track planning
- Altitude graph, speed, and total ascent
- Digital compass with tilt and direction scale
- Suunto's Smart Sensor heart rate monitor included
- Calorie counter, recovery time, and heart rate zones
- Suunto's Movescount app with workout planner and fitness test
- Chronograph with lap counter and interval timer