- Detail Images
Layer the right way.
Spring weather on the roads is often the most difficult to predict, and though shielding yourself from the elements is important, the layers closest to your skin can have a significant impact on your cool-weather comfort as well. Prepare for brisk air, light rain, or strong spring sunlight by layering the Sugoi Titan Core Top underneath a jersey or jacket. This highly breathable baselayer is stretchy and light, and it sits close to your body to facilitate rapid moisture transfer from your skin to your outer layer. This prevents cold, clammy fabric from giving you a chill after a climb, and helps you adapt to changing temperatures throughout the day.
- Layer strategically with this breathable long-sleeve top
- Slim fit helps top layer easily under a jacket or jersey
- Breathable Dri Active Core knit wicks moisture consistently
- Articulated elbows preserve full range of motion
- Flat seams prevent chafing when you sweat