- Detail Images
All those mid-winter dreams of soaring temperatures and sunshine have become reality, and are quickly surpassed as the temperatures climb well past comfortable and push to the edge of searing. While some hide in air conditioned comfort, you're heading out the door with cool confidence in Sugoi's Men's RS Climber's Jersey. Billed as the company's lightest jersey ever and weighing in at a paltry claimed 100 grams, this jersey's highly breathable fabric dries quickly so you'll stay cool and collected through mid-summer rides and high intensity climbs.
- A lightweight jersey for the warmest weather
- Light, meshy fabrics breathes easily and dry quickly
- Full-length zipper adds extra ventilarion
- Three rear pockets stow snacks and essentials
- Streamlined fit minimizes excess fabric without constricting
- Q & A
Way too small.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
This Jersey is way, way, way to small. I have several jerseys that are large and fit just fine, but a large fits like a small. BS that I have to pay to return this.
Also, this jersey is very thin, but I knew that before I purchased.