Made with mountain mobility in mind.
Built for everything from hot-lapping backcountry pow runs to summer mountaineering missions, the Strafe Outerwear Men's Recon Pant offers weather protection in a lightweight, breathable package that won't slow you down when moving fast in the mountains. Its fabric sheds rain and snow alike, while offering plenty of breathability to keep you from overheating during tough ascents. Hamstring vents keep air flowing without letting snow in when you're skiing thigh-deep powder. When rain's more of a concern than deep snow, you can leave the removable stretch gaiters at home to reduce weight.
- Versatile pant made for year-round use in the mountains
- Fabric offers blend of waterproofing and breathability
- Long hamstring vents help you stay cool
- Exaggerated articulated knees for unrestricted movement
- Removable stretch gaiters keep snow out when needed
- Cordura scuff guards protect hems from abrasion
- YKK Aquaguard Coil zippers prevent moisture from seeping in
- Built-in belt for comfy and secure fit
- Q & A
Perfect for high-paced adventuring
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
Really love how thin, yet durable these are. They have a tighter (mountaineering-style) fit that makes it perfect for climbing around on ridges whether scoping out new ski lines in the fall or skiing in the winter. The vents are very well placed and allow you to open and vent without creating that over bulk that will get caught on poles etc. Highly recommend. Review the size chart a small is a 32.