- Detail Images
Protection and performance.
When it comes to fast and steep ascents, paired with equally speedy and technical descents, look no further than the Strafe Outerwear Men's Cham 2 Pant. Designed specifically for alpine touring, the Cham 2 features a Polartec Neoshell exterior that's not only incredibly lightweight and stretchy, but highly breathable and fully waterproof. Additionally, the stretchy composition of the fabric, combined with the articulated construction, offers unimpeded mobility and a full range of motion that makes the Cham 2 ideal for hiking and skinning.
Additionally, the waist is fully adjustable for a personalized fit, while the zippers are watertight for added protection against errant moisture and precipitation. However, should you begin to heat up (as one does when working hard to earn their turns), the top-down side vents provide on-the-go temperature regulation, so you don't have to stop and pause for relief. The thigh pockets are generously-sized and tout a mesh beacon slot, and the stretchy boot gaiters protect your footwear and baselayers. Not to mention, the Cordura kick patches double the longevity of your instep and ultimately safeguards the pant from sharp crampons or ski edges.
- A lightweight, technical pant for alpine touring
- Polartec Neoshell is lightweight, breathable, and waterproof
- Stretch and articulated construction offer unimpeded mobility
- Waist is adjustable for a personalized fit
- Zippers are watertight for protection against precipitation
- Side vents offer on-the-go temperature regulation
- Thigh pockets feature internal mesh beacon slot
- Internal boot gaiters protect footwear and baselayers
- Cordura kick patches provide longevity against sharp edges
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: LG
These pants are fast! They are lightweight, durable, and my legs feel so happy in them. Just the right amount of pockets and the vents are well placed. I love the fabric of these. Awesome for backcountry adventures where you are sweating, followed by ripping deep powder. Can’t wait to huck the Big Gobbler in them!
Great Touring Pants
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
The fit is perfect for me. Not to tight, not too baggy. I have big glutes and quads and don’t fit into most slim cut touring pants.
I had the pants out last weekend in some early season powder and they were great. The venting zippers work well for skinning.
Do you have the weight for these in Large?