why We Built The Midweight Crew Baselayer Top
We wanted a baselayer that would keep us warm on powder days without weighing us down, which is why we built the Midweight Crew Baselayer Top. Its high-quality polyester construction wicks away moisture while we run laps at the resort and layers beneath our shell perfectly with its form-fitting design.
- Cozy baselayer to stay toasty on the lift and slopes
- Thumbholes prevent sleeves from riding up while you move
- Polyester blend wicks away moisture and feels soft against skin
- Slim fit makes layering comfortable and easy
- Item #SICZ2GQ
- 85% polyester, 15% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- Center Back Length
- [small] 23in
- crew, long-sleeve
- Claimed Weight
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
3.5 based on 3 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.