Much like green chiles, the Stoic Men's Mesa Western Flannel Shirt makes everything better. With two snap-button chest pockets and a classic button-up design, this long-sleeve flannel will wear well when you're cruising across the open highway and look good when you stop by the old watering hole for a pint.
- A Western-inspired flannel for road trips and everyday life
- Flannel strikes a balance between comfort and durability
- Two snap-button chest pockets for classic Western look
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
- Size Bought: Large
Great looking shirt, but very baggy around chest and stomach. I have several other Stoic flannels all Sz Lg, I wish I would have purchased a medium for this one. I’m 5’10 185lbs
Super low quality
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
I thought I was getting a nice flannel shirt and it looked good for the first wear... but this one is very low quality. Like buying a flannel at Walmart... if youâve ever done that, youâll know what i mean. One wash and it shrunk at least one full size and it wrinkled / curled up on the edges to the point where it will never be straight again without ironing it every time. Wasted purchase that’s off to goodwill.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: Runs large
I got this shirt for my bf, he says it's soft and comfortable and likes the western styling and snap buttons. Some other Stoic shirts seem to run big, but this one seems to run true to size
Stoic Does it Again
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
I love Stoic! This is a great western style shirt and I will buy more colors if they are offered.