- Detail Images
High fives all around.
From greens and pizza slices to blues and fun-filled days in pint-sized aspen groves, the Stoic Boys' Handplant Printed Ski Jacket is there to keep your ripper cozy and warm. The windproof exterior fends off crispy gusts and errant elements, while the synthetic insulation maintains adaptive warmth—even when wet, in turn making the Handplant an ideal companion for climates like New England or the west coast. Additionally, the powder skirt helps seal out the snow that's bound to come creeping in when that pizza goes slightly awry. However, should the sun come out to play, the removable hood allows you (or he) to customize his coverage, and the bevy of pocket options ensure that snacks will be kept close at hand, as to avoid any hunger-induced meltdowns on the cat track.
- A jacket worth high-fiving over come winter
- Durable exterior fends off elements
- Synthetic insulation provides added warmth
- Thumbholes keep jacket secure and protect paws
- Bevy of pocket options offer ideal refuge for snacks
- Hood is removable for added convenience