Pure, blissful comfort.
You get home from work, not sure if you can take another single second of wearing your constrictive dress shirt. But then, just like that, the Stoic Men’s Baja Stripe Lightweight Pullover Hoodie emerges to your rescue. Its collar-free coziness wraps around you in a warm embrace and cradles you back into consciousness. “Everything is going to be alright,” the soft cotton hood whispers into your ears, “I’m here now,” as you slowly drift back into pure, blissful comfort to never be harmed by those evil, restrictive shirts ever again.
- A lightweight hoodie with nothing but virtuous comfort in its heart
- Cotton fabric offers next-to-skin softness and breathability
- A heroic hood to keep you warm in the cold darkness
- Q & A
Stoic's other shirts are better
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XL
I bought all of the Stoic hoodie henley lines all at once. This was definitely the runt of the litter in more ways than one. The fabric is sub-par and the fit was smaller than even the other Stoic shirts, which themselves run small. I'm probably going to return this one.
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Smaill
This is a super light and thin hoodie that is nice to wear to class. Easy to carry and keep up with during the day..
Fits more like a long sleeve Tee
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Large
Purchased this as a long sleeve tee to wear on colder days or just around the house. Works perfectly for that. The material is pretty thin and is only a little thicker than a tee shirt. It also runs a little small, i would suggest buying a size up from what you normally wear.