Stanley Go Series with Ceramivac Vacuum Water Bottle - 36oz
Select style & size:Select options
- Asphalt, One Sizesale $29.96
- Granite, One Sizesale $29.96
- Hunter, One Sizesale $29.96
- Olive Drab, One Sizesale $29.96
Your favorite mug gets an upgrade.
You’ve got a hot mug of coffee in front of you, and a long day in the mountains ahead of you. If you’ve ever wished your trusted ceramic mug could join you in the wild, then the Stanley 36oz Go Series With Ceramivac Vacuum Bottle is for you. For its Go Series, Stanley combined an inner ceramic finish with its trusted vacuum insulation and durable stainless steel construction. The result is an insulated bottle that cools and heats for hours without the metallic taste you might find in some steel bottles. With a stowaway carry loop, this convenient high-volume bottle lets you pack along the comforts of home.
- A high-performing insulated bottle designed with a ceramic lining
- Ceramivac finish eliminates possibility of metallic taste or smell
- Stainless steel construction offers durability for drops on roots and rocks
- Car-cup compatible with stowaway carry loop for travelling convenience
- Vacuum insulation keeps hot liquids hot for up to 13 hours
- Cold liquids stay cold for up to 21 hours
Im Sold For Life On These
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
So our local Stanley rep was kind enough to set me up with the 24 oz version of the ceramivac bottle.
Long story short, I'm blown away--puts my yeti rambler to shame in terms of its ability to keep ice and drinks cold.
I can literally fill this with ice from my fridge in the morning, take this to the office, and still have a FULL container of ice in my bottle well into the next day--refilling with water multiple times. By the way thats WITHOUT the lid even on, I imagine if I was good about capping it during the day it would mean another full day of ice easily. On another note, construction/materials/design are absolutely bomber and I expect these to last for many, many years of abuse.
My wife also has a 24oz and reports the same results! We went ahead and bought 2 more 36oz ceramivacs on top of the 24s, highly recommend these in any size that works for you!
I find I drink more during the day when water is reeeally cold and this has been a great help with that! Haven't done a full test for ice vs. hot drinks etc, but I'm officially a believer in the insulating characteristics of ceramic, it is no joke--I plan on getting just about every size available in these. Worth the $$