You may not go to the resort to start trouble, but the Spyder Men’s Troublemaker Athletic Pants are designed to keep your legs dry and comfortable nonetheless. The HydroWeb 2.0 laminate ensures snow won’t melt through the fabric, and the critical seams of the pants have been sealed to prevent the snowflakes from teaming up on the vulnerable areas. Even if some moisture does manage to sneak in, the 3M Thinsulate retains its insulating properties even while wet, to ensure you stay toasty throughout the run and lift ride. The thigh ventilation system keeps air moving as you ride, so you stay comfortable for long hours of trouble-making—or simply riding.
- Lightly insulated pants for snow sports
- HydroWeb 2.0 laminate resists melting snow
- Critical seams sealed to keep moisture out
- 3M Thinsulate insulation provides light warmth
- Stretch polyester moves with you
- Adjustable waist and suspenders for a customized fit
- Thigh vents increase airflow