The Spyder Girls' Tresh Hooded Jacket almost looks like the same jacket you wore back in the day, except your little shredder won't be drenched and freezing by four o'clock. A HydroWeb laminate helps keep her dry, while the 3M Thinsulate insulation keeps her warm whether she's just starting out or leading the way down double blacks. Interior stretch cuffs with thumbholes keep her sleeves in place, while an adjustable hem and cuffs seal out the cold to help keep her warm and comfortable all day long. A powder skirt prevents snow from creeping into her coat, and she can snap it back when she heads out with friends after school.
- Ski or snowboardjacket for spending all day on the mountain
- Synthetic insulation stays warm even in damp conditions
- Water-resistant shell and critical sealed seams keep moisture out
- Powder skirt snaps away when not in use
- Wrist gaiters keep sleeves in place
- Adjustable cuffs and hem for personalized fit