- Detail Images
Syrround yourself with warmth.
For bluebird ski days or winter nights around town, Spyder's Syrround Hooded Down Jacket keeps you (as the name implies) surrounded by warmth. Filled with nature's great insulator, 700-fill down packs a punch of heat when biting wind make a mockery of the sunshine, and a generous collar and well-insulated hood lock down your body heat when you're wandering the city in the bitter cold. The down-proof polyester face fabric keeps the fluff from leaking out, and its treated with Spylon to help shed light precipitation if snow flurries decide to show up. Plus, with a flattering cut and reflective details, it's the perfect jacket for exploring cute mountain towns after the lifts have closed.
- Insulated jacket for dry-weather skiing or cruising around town
- Lofty down provides superior warmth-to-weight ratio
- Down-proof polyester treated with DWR to shed light snow
- Plenty of pockets to warm hands, stash phone, or bring music
- Regular fit offers easy layering on extra cold winter nights