Lola Jacket - Toddler Girls'
Why We Like The Lola Jacket
We wrap our little nuggets in the Lola Jacket for their first few snowy seasons of playing with the parents. It uses much of the same tech we find in our performance-driven jackets such as critical seams sealed, low-bulk synthetic insulation, and even a protective membrane to keep out the water while remaining breathable. The best part is its Room to Grow system that allows us to lengthen the sleeves and hem when they grow up faster than we'd like.
- Let them fall in love with winter in this jacket
- Strong polyester face fabric is stretchy for easy movement
- HydroWeb membrane offers waterproof breathability
- PrimaLoft Black Eco stokes them up even if it's damp
- Critical taped seams prevent water where it enters most
- Removable hood lets you set them up the way they want
- Fixed powder skirt stops snow from coming in after a tumble
- Room to grow feature adds length for the growing girl
- Item #SPDQ5CR
- [membrane/laminate] HydroWeb 2.0, [face fabric] 100% polyester, Spylon (DWR coating)
- Thinsulate synthetic
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 mesh stash
- Powder Skirt
- all-mountain snowboarding, all-mountain skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.