Protect that precious warmth while skiing all day in the Spyder Guard Pant. Built with HydroWEB material that stands up to wet and dry snow alike, little legs will be perfectly protected from the onslaught of a winter storm while standing in the lift line. 3M Thinsulate insulation works to trap and retain heat as well, providing a warm and cozy feel while speeding down groomed runs and through the trees. Suspenders keep the pant secured and snug, offering a precise and easy fit that is comfortable to wear all day.
- Fly down groomers or charge through the trees in a sleek ski pant
- HydroWEB material sheds moisture through the worst storms
- 60g Thinsulate insulation traps and holds heat for a toasty feel
- Snow gaiters wrap around boots to lock out snow on deep runs
- Reinforced cuffs add durability to the pant for ski edge protection