Rule the slopes.
They say it's better to feared than loved when you're a ruler, but when you conquer the mountain in the Spyder Women's Empress Jacket, you'll love how warm you feel while wind and snow shudders in fear at the Xt.L waterproof membrane. In addition to sealing out the harsh alpine elements, Xt.L features stretch recovery to maintain fabric integrity season after season and a Spylon DWR finish to guard against water- and oil-based stains. When temperatures drop, the microfibers of 3M Thinsulate insulation reflect radiant body heat and trap warmth inside. A two-way center front zipper provides easy access to midlayers, and the underarm ventilation system keeps you feeling fresh if the skiing gets steamy.
- A fierce shield against weather that you'll love to ski in
- Xt.L waterproof membrane is stretchy and breathable
- Spylon DWR finish resists water- and oil-based stains
- Low-profile warmth from toasty 3M Thinsulate insulation
- Two-way center front zipper and zippered hand pockets
- Underarm ventilation system for temperature regulation