- Detail Images
Winter is coming.
The Spyder Women's Arctyc Jacket will keep you feeling toasty and regal whether you're skiing in Colorado or traveling through the Great White North. The Stretch Xt.L exterior shelters you from snow and rain, while 3M Thinsulate insulation provides unparalleled warmth. When the wind starts howling, you can hunker down into the brushed microfiber inner collar and pull up the removable hood with zip-off faux fur trim. If the temps rise, you can take off the hood and unzip the underarm ventilation system to keep yourself cool and comfortable. The plethora of pockets stores all your ski day essentials (including a chamois goggle lens wipe), and the drawcord adjustable hem allows you to adjust the fit to your liking. After you're done skiing, the stretchy powder skirt with pant attachment tabs can be stowed with a snap-back feature, leaving you with a stylish après piece.
- A stylish and versatile jacket for skiing and après
- Xt.L shell keeps you dry in snow storms
- Generous Thinsulate insulation for added warmth
- Athletic fit with adjustable waist and cuffs
- Removable hood with zip-off faux fur trim
- Removable powder skirt with stow-away feature
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: medium
Intro: Purchased this for use skiing and snowshoeing.
Pros: warm, stylish, tons of pockets that are well placed
Cons: none, love it so far!