Spy Woot Goggles
Select style & size:Select options
- Deep Winter Blush - Persimmon, One Sizesale $24.99
- Big Leagues - Bronze W/Silver Spectra Plus Persimmon, One Sizesale $31.99
- Big Leagues-Persimmon, One Sizesale $29.99
- White - Bronze With Silver Spectra, One Sizesale $32.99
- White - Persimmon, One Sizesale $26.99
Between the price, UV protection, and versatile design, the Spy Woot Goggle is a bit of a no-brainer. Designed for just about all of the fun-hogging snowsports you can think of, the Woot features a flexible frame for a pressure-free fit, while the Isotron Face Foam boasts the moisture-wicking Dri-Force fleece for a comfortably dry feel. Additionally, the lens itself touts 100% protection from the sun's harmful UV rays, and the silicone ribbed strap assures that the Woot stays put when you're rallying through bumps on the way to Woohoo and Woot Town.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- A versatile, low-priced goggle for fun in the snow
- Lens features 100% UV protection
- Flexible frame assures a pressure-free fit
- Face foam boasts moisture-wicking fleece for dry comfort
- Silicone-ribbed strap assures goggle stays put
- Q & A
Great for the Price
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I'm getting back into Skiing this year after a long hiatus and needed to buy a ton of gear again. I chose these goggles because of the relatively affordable price and positive reviews I saw online. So far I have no complaints. I like the way they look and fit, and I can easily see through them. They also come with an extra lens, which is a plus.
Need a fresh pair of gogs to keep your peepers from getting snow blindness but cant afford the top shelf goggle?
These are for you
I got these as backup goggles in case my Oakley Flightdecks suddenly grew legs and found a life of their own. These have a great fit and field of vision. They do fog a little if you crash or cover the vents in snow but that is to be expected with a classic frame goggle like this. I appreciate Spy's quality and construction which gives me peace of mind. They do not come with bonus lenses but for the price the orange lens is a great all round option.
|SUNNY - darker lenses and strong mirrors shield your eyes from bright sun on those bluebird days when SPF 30 is a must|
|HAPPY BRONZE W/ GREEN SPECTRA™||12%||S3|
|HAPPY ROSE W/ DARK BLUE SPECTRA™||13%||S3|
|HAPPY BRONZE W/ DARK BLUE SPECTRA™||13%||S3|
|HAPPY GRAY GREEN W/ RED SPECTRA™||17%||S3|
|HAPPY GRAY GREEN W/ SILVER SPECTRA™||13%||S3|
|BRONZE W/ GREEN SPECTRA™||22%||S3|
|BRONZE W/ SILVER SPECTRA™||12%||S3|
|BRONZE W/ RED SPECTRA™||20%||S3|
|MIXED - lenses dark enough to shield your eyes from the sun, but offer increased contrast when the sun decides to hide|
|HAPPY PINK W/ LUCID BLUE||32%||S2|
|HAPPY PERSIMMON W/ LUCID SILVER||46%||S2|
|BLUE W/ LUCID BLUE||45%||S2|
|FLAT - specially tuned lenses with increased contrast aid visibility in your quest for powder on gray days|
|HAPPY YELLOW W/ LUCID GREEN||53%||S1|
|HAPPY LT. GRAY GREEN W/ LUCID RED||54%||S1|
|NIGHT - lenses that shield your eyes from wind and chill while allowing full vision under the bright lights|
- *VLT (VISIBLE LIGHT TRANSMISSION):
- THE PERCENTAGE OF AVAILABLE LIGHT ALLOWED TO REACH THE EYE (THE LOWER THE NUMBER, THE DARKER THE LENS)