Taking yourself out for a spin on frosty days has its rewards, but rarely would we say that frozen finger tips is one of them. To help you avoid the downsides of winter rides, Sportful offers the Thermo Gloves for Men to take the sting out of the cold, and keep you feeling toasty through the wintery miles. These frost-ready gloves fight the freeze by offering a GORE Windstopper shell that keeps frosty winds outside, and a fleecy liner that traps heat within its fibers, while wicking away any moisture from clammy hands and sweat. The palms feature targeted spots of durable padding, and silicone grip to keep your hands secure on slick bar tape, and touch-screen compatibility on the index finger and thumb to keep you connected on the ride. For easy on-and-off the gloves are finished off with hook-and-loop closure.
- Gloves to add warmth to winter cycling
- GoreTex outer fights the wind and cold
- Reinforced palms hold up to bars and boost grip
- Touch-screen compatible digits keep you connected
- Easy on-and-off thank to hook-and-loop closur
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I lover these gloves! They fit my hands perfectly with no annoying seams digging in the wrong places. I have used these for cross country skiing and they are perfect for warmth. Should be perfect for the 30-50 degree bike rides. I usually wear a size 12 and the XL fit great
- Measure across your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.