- Detail Images
Azzurra for the rest of us.
Though it bears the Italian tricolor and is made from the same fabric Sportful used on Team Tinkoff's jerseys, the Italia Men's Jersey is cut less for the likes of Bennati and Contador and more for the likes of we mere mortals. It's still an athletic fit befitting the ambitious recreationalist and sometime racer, but it doesn't require the single-digit body fat percentage that tends to define the peloton in the final week of a grand tour.
The DryPro fabric manages moisture, breathes, and promotes cooling airflow. Those are all features that we've come to expect from any cycling jersey, but the fact that it was field-tested by some of cycling's top talents (we refer you again to Bennati and Contador) adds some additional credence to those assertions. The DryPro body is supplemented with mesh underarm panels, adding yet more Contador-approved AC [oh dear, oh dear - Ed.] to an already impressive jersey.
- A cycling jersey for everyday training and abuse
- Regular fit for those of us who don't resemble a WT climber
- Made with the same material as Team Tinkoff's kit
- Mesh underarms up the ventilation factor
- Three rear pockets secured with an elastic grip hem
- The Italian tricolor is one of cycling's most iconic images
- Q & A
Nice looking and feeling jersey - sizing
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: Xl
The sizing for this jersey is way off. I am 6'0 and 190lbs, with a 42" chest. According to the sizing chart, an XL should fit me. Also, I talked to one of the "helpers" who said this jersey was a regular jersey and fits true to size. Well, it does not. An XL wouldn't even go around my body. The sleeves were stretched to their max on my arms.
I will be returning this and probably ordering a 3XL. Seriously, two sizes too small.