- Detail Images
Sail the high seas.
The seas are looking calm, the sun is burning in the sky, and you climb aboard a boat to explore the bay in the Sperry Top-Sider Fathom Shoe. This lightweight, sporty sneaker fits like a glove thanks to the Moc fit construction and the lacing system. When some water splashes up into the boat, the OmniVent construction ensures that if you get water in your shoes, it won't stay there for long. Combined with the mesh upper, these two features enable you to have cool, dry feet when roaming around the boat. The terrain traction pods keep you secure on the gelcoat of the deck, while the Seabound cushioning system puts some added spring in your step.
- Lightweight sneaker for days on the boat or around town
- Mesh upper is breathable for cool feet on warm days
- OmniVent construction further enhances breathability
- Moc fit construction allows for comfortable fit
- Seabound cushioning system also provides energy return
- Terrain traction pods provide enhanced grip
- Lacing system allows for customizable, secure fit