- Detail Images
Confidence in all things.
Whatever your personal crusade currently is, march confidently into it in the Sorel Women’s Joan of Arctic Wedge Mid Shearling Boot. The molded rubber outsole adds traction to the stability of the wedge, allowing you to confidently increase your presence in any room. The waterproof upper, constructed with full-grain leather, protects your feet from any snow or slush you may encounter. A genuine shearling and canvas lining keeps your feet comfortable and toasty throughout winter, and the supportive footbed is removable to help the boot dry quickly so you can get going again.
- Wedge boots for self-assured style
- Waterproof leather upper resists moisture
- Molded rubber outsole for traction
- Shearling and canvas lining is wicking and warm
- Stable wedge for poised height
- Supportive footbed is removable for quick drying time
- Q & A
Perfect Boot for any winter condition
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Got these for my girlfriend and she had this to say "Whether you're in the mountains, sking, or shoveling your driveway, these boots are fantastic and fashionable."
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Nice comfortable boots. They are a nice height and someone who doesn't wear heels often can easily wear these for a few hours.
Sooo Cute in Person!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These boots are so cute in person! You will want to get them a half size up to make room for the Shearling! If you have any Sorel questions feel free to reach out to me directly or if you would like to try these out email me at email@example.com or give me a call at 801.204.4660 if you'd like to have your own dedicated Expert Gearhead!