- Detail Images
Bravely face winter's harshest winds, snowiest sidewalks, and bitterly cold temperatures in sleek, understated style in the Sorel Women's Joan of Arctic Down Jacket. Inspired first by one of history's bravest women, then by the Sorel boot of the same name, this jacket comes with a durable wool exterior backed by plush, 800-fill down to give you the courage you need to weather winter's angriest storms. Articulated elbows preserve your freedom of movement, while an oversized collar with hook-and-loop closure blocks wind from sending a chill down your back. Adjust the tabs at the waist until you get just the right fit, and stick your hands into the cozy hand pockets to keep them toasty warm.
- Look winter straight in the eye in this stylish, warm jacket
- Wool exterior insulated with 800-fill down for serious warmth
- Regular fit accommodates chunky knits
- Adjustable waist tabs create a slimmer or more relaxed fit
- Oversized collar with hook-and-loop closure blocks wind